|Биологический факультет СПбГУ|
The Amgen Scholars program of the Amgen foundation gives twenty undergraduate (second cycle) students the opportunity to work on a scientific research project during an eight-week summer internship in one of the following Research Institutes in Europe:
- University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK
- Karolinska Institutet, Stockhom, Sweden
- Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität, München, Germany
- Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule (ETH), Zürich, Switzerland
- Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
At the Institut Pasteur, the program runs from July 6th to September 9th 2015. The Amgen Scholars program provides housing for all students in the center of Paris.
Please find more information on the Amgen Scholars program and the application procedure on the following websites:
We like to thank you in advance for advertising this announcement to interested undergraduate students of your University or Institute.
With kind regards, Sophie Goyard, Coordinator for the Amgen Scholars Program at Institut Pasteur - firstname.lastname@example.org
Возврат к списку
|© Биологический факультет СПбГУ, 2006-2011|